Education Policies and Practices
Class Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy:
Instructor Conduct Policy:
- Instructor will keep up-to-date with current trends in relation to the subject(s) taught and will thoroughly prepare for class(es) in advance.
- Instructors will adhere to the materials and methodology with regards to the class topic.
- No personal business solicitation will be made to students unless a sponsorship is arranged with BAAA staff. Recruitment of students is not permitted during any class.
- Instructors will conduct teaching assignments in a dignified and professional manner including refraining from the use of profanity or behaving in a harassing or insulting manner.
- All NAA course material and course material developed by or for BAAA may NOT be taught outside of the BAAA sponsored classroom without prior authorization by BAAA and/or NAA.
Cancellation, Refund and Payment Policy:
- Payment is due prior to class for non-members
- A 20% administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations
- Registration changes or cancellations are accepted up to 7 business days prior to the class date, unless otherwise noted on the registration form.
- No refunds granted on cancellations received less than 8 business days prior to class date. A different number of days may be noted on the registration form.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and include the date and signature of a representative from the management company.
- Volume Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional discount offers. (i.e. Early Bird Rates)
- Payment is the responsibility of the company, not the individual registered for the course or class
- Be on time.
- Turn off cell phones, Ipods, laptops, and other devices that may cause an interruption.
- Refrain from business solicitation or recruitment of other students.
- Participate with an open mind.
- Ask questions.
- Share feedback in a positive and constructive manner.
- Have fun!
TEN steps to running a successful activity or class exercise
1. Explain why the activity is important.
2. Explain the task and the intended results.
3. Define how the task is to be accomplished..
5. Ensure clarity (summarize the instructions).
6. Monitor the task (keep input on track).
7. Positively manage the feedback (group or individuals.)
8. Summarize the learning and/or results.
9. Create a positive environment
10. Provide at least one piece of NEW knowledge/fact that most would not know with regards to the topic.