Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
The National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) course includes:
- Keys to Success in Leasing
- Telephone Presentations
- Leasing and the Internet
- The Leasing Interview
Leasing Demonstration & Resolving Objections
- Rental Policies and Procedures
- Legal Aspects
- The Market Survey Presentation
NALP Prerequisites NALP Candidates must have:
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (to be obtained during the candidacy period for NALP)
- Successfully completed the seven modules listed above
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP
- Listing as NAA designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate, pin
The NALP class covers all aspects of the leasing process. You will enhance your qualifying, demonstrating and closing skills and learn how to turn your prospects into residents.
Learn more and to ENROLL in the ONLINE course for NALP: Click for NAA's NALP page here!